Ministry Of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Departments. You get information about the Ministry of Agriculture & their national policies and programmes.
Agriculture is the primary source of source of income for more than half population of India. Agriculture provides the most of the raw materials for the industries sector In India & out of India. Many record production has been accomplished through effective transfer by freshly developed crop production technologies to farmers under various crop development schemes. Agriculture in India is of importance because of this as well as a history of food shortages & a growing population.
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is a government body responsible for national policies & programmes work toward achieving agricultural growth. This Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is the top body for formulation & administration of the rules & regulations and laws related to agriculture in India.
- Shri Radha Mohan SinghHon’ble Union Minister– Shri Radha Mohan Singh is an Indian politician belong to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was appointed as a Union Cabinet Minister in 2014.
– Shri Radha Mohan Singh was born in Narha Panapur on Sept 1, 1949.
– Shri Radha Mohan Singh was appointed Minister of Agriculture on date 26th May, 2014.
- Shri S.S.AhluwaliaHon’ble Minister of State– Shri S.S.Ahluwalia is appointed as a Minitser of state Bioprofile.– Shri S.S.Ahluwalia is an Indian politician belong to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).– Shri S.S.Ahluwalia was born in Jaykay Nagar, Distt. Burdwan (West Bengal) on Jul 04, 1951.
– Shri S.S.Ahluwalia is Co-authored of the book entitled “Mandal Report X-rayed” in 1990.
- Shri Sudarshan BhagatHon’ble Minister of State– Shri Sudarshan Bhagat Union Minister Bio profile.– Shri Sudarshan Bhagat is an Indian politician belong to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).– Shri Sudarshan Bhagat was born in Tangardih, Distt. Gumla (Jharkhand) on Oct 20, 1969.
- Shri Parshottam RupalaHon’ble Minister of State– Shri Parshottam Rupala Union Minister Bio profile.– Shri Parshottam Rupala is an Indian politician belong to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).– Shri Parshottam Rupala was born in Tangardih, Distt. Gumla (Jharkhand) on Oct 01, 1954.
Main Departments Comes Under The Ministry Of Agriculture
- Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare (DACFW)
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF)
- Department of Agriculture Research & Education (DARE)
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare (DACFW) ⇒
This Department responsible largely to promote farmer co-operative movements. The Agriculture MMP is one of the program run by this department that aims to reproduce the agricultural e-governance projects being carried in different states at a national level & through a variety of media.
Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) ⇒
This Department’s mainly responsible for increment in the productivity of farm animals and aquaculture.
Department of Agriculture Research & Education (DARE)⇒
This Department’s mainly responsible for basic & operation research, technology development, improving linkages between various organizations & state governments across the country. Also, this Department manages the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Main Program run by the Ministry of Agriculture is the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana, which was launched in 2007 on the recommendations of the National Development Council of India. Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana attempt to find to improve the overall state of agriculture in India by providing stronger strategic planning, better co-ordination & greater funding to improve productivity and overall production.
For a while, we share this much basic but most important detail about Ministry of Agriculture. We will keep on updating it on regular basis for better information share. We will be happy to get more input from your side on same topic. If you want to share more on same topic kindly comment below we will contact you for more detail.